Until The Day I Die

Until The Day I Die

12/26/2004 - Group Vids 16

Music: Until the Day I Die

Music by: Story Of The Year

Runtime: 4:01 Size: 16.4MB

I made this vid after receiving a request, so I wasn’t familiar with the song at all. I tried to show how The Fellowship stayed with each other until the end, if only in their hearts at times.

1. Elena says:

WOW I love this video!! Great job!! I love how it carries them from the beginning to the end ^_^

Thanks, Elena! I had a hard time making this one as it was a request. I always find requests more difficult to make, but I’m really glad you like it :nod:

3. Elena says:

lol me too! You just don’t feel the passion like when you hear a song and it hits you. Awesome job, though!

4. peanutbutter101 says:

I have downloaded “Shiny Happy People” off of this site and it led me straight to Windows Media Player which was good. This video says it’s downloading it from the site but everytime I move my mouse, it says it’s done downloading even though it isn’t. Am I doing something wrong?

Ahh, if you click the picture, you only get a small preview of the vid. You have to click the text link to get the whole vid. It will arrive in a zipped folder. :wink:

6. Caitlin says:

Awesome vid!!!! I love this one!! I love how it shows everyone’s journey and how things ended up well (mostly…) :nod::clap: hehe those smilies are FUN

Thanks, Caitlin! I thought it would be neat to try to show the progression they went through. I’m glad you liked it. It was difficult to narrow down the clips, but in the end, I’m pretty pleased with it. Thanks for the smilies up! I’ve worked hard to get a good variety. :)

8. Emilie Sherry says:

This vid is way too kool. The changes really work and the music suits as well… ur too good! Keep the vids coming – ur LOST ones r also really great! :ranting: *cough* Sorry about that animation, i just though it looked cool! :roll: :clap: :nod:

:) Aww, thanks, Emilie. I’m glad you like it. I like playing with the smilies, too. :smoke:

10. shago says:

omg , dat was the best music video eva !!! story of the year rocks ,
    lord of the rings 4eva !!!

:lol: Glad you liked it!

12. soty-yeah dude says:

:cussing:dude wtf i downloaded the full vid and it said the file is corrupted and im not waiting another 1 hr 30 mins to re-download….what do i do?!!!!

I’m very sorry if your download didn’t come through successfully. I’m re-uploading it right now. If you want to re-download it again, it should be fine.

14. JESSICA says:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

15. Anonymous says:

I absolutely :love: this song!! I had only heard of Story of the Year.. but not heard their music. Then my brother showed me this vid and I was like :thud: because I now :love: them :nod: AND so grows my :love: for Sam the Hobbit :nod: Thank you for making it! You did AWESEOME:!::!::!: Keep it up!!

Wow, and thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed it. I think the Award for Best Use of Smilies goes to Anonymous! :bubbly: