There And Back Again

There And Back Again

4/25/2005 -Relationship Vids 8

Music: “Thirty-Three”

Music by: Smashing Pumpkins

Runtime: 4:15 Size: 12.2MB

Since a LOT of my vids are angsty, I wanted to try to have a less angsty vid for Frodo and Bilbo. I heard this song in the car with Ben and the lyric “…there and back again” was just PERFECT. I think this vid is a bit closer to what I was wanting even though the song is mellow.

1. Elena says:

Very nice! So cool that you found a song with “there and back again” in the lyrics ^^ Lovely linear vid to just sit back and watch Frodo and Bilbo throughout the trilogy without all the pain and suffering ;)

2. Emilie Sherry says:

i cant get any of these to download on my computer… i think its stuffed up. damn. oh well, i have a few and they are really cool – ur too good!

3. Melissa says:

Smashing Pumkin’s are one of my fav all-time bands, and “Thirty-Three” is just an amazing song all on it’s own, but this vid was just so wonderful. Makes me grin… love happy vids. Not to mention that the song just fits so well with that mystical feel of Middle Earth. Great job! :clap:

Thanks, gals. I like how this one turned out. For some reason, my editing program was pooping out on me and the picture quality looks almost misty, which I thought was a good thing in the end.

5. Shadow says:

:love: I loved it!!! Even though my computer had a hard time with the clips, I just adored it. :nod: :thud:

Ooh, I’m sorry the vid gave you problems. I should stick to ONE compression for all my vids so people don’t have to worry about that. Glad you liked it, though :clown:

7. Anonymous says:

hahaha. u wouldnt believe it but when i first downloaded this vid i really hated the song choice *but the quality was gud* … newais, i decided to let my sis listen to it and say how cheap the band was *sorri to all diehard SMASHING PUMPKINS fans* and anyays, SHE LIKED IT. but then when i started to actually listen to it, i liked it too. so now shes teasing me :naughty: :nonono: :cry: oh well. i really love this vid now … hope nobody finds my newfound glory secret hoard of SMASHING PUMPKINS cds – *teehee* :clap: :clap: :thud: :oops:

Not love The Pumpkins?!? But, but, how was that ever possible! :eek: I don’t know why I’m such a fan, but I’m glad you like them now! Yay! :bubbly: