Star Wars EP III-Incomplete

Star Wars EP III-Incomplete

5/26/2005 -Star Wars Vids 9

Music: Incomplete

Music by: BSB

Runtime: 4:00 Size: 15 MB

This is one of my favorite videos I’ve made. I think the song fits Anakin and his turmoil.

1. leia says:

The best video i’ve seen in a long time!!! Good job. The song suits very well to the character of Anakin.:clap: I hope to see more vids on him…:drool:

Wow, thank you! I’m glad you like it. I heard the song on the radio that morning and just had to make an Anakin vid to it. I don’t usually think of a song easily, but this one just “fit” right away. :nod:

Thank you again!

3. Ashley says:

Hey you know i think, your vid rocks! Yeah i think we both have developed a crush on anakin:nod: Buts its ok because he is a hottie:clap:

4. Fi says:

LOVE IT!! Great job!!

5. Matt says:

:clap: Wonderful, absolutely splendid :) I randomly came upon this site and boy am I ever glad I did, your videos are amazing, and this one just tops the cake. Bravva! :clap::wink:

Thanks to all you guys and gals. I’m really glad you liked it. This is still one of my favorite vids I’ve made. :nod:

7. Ziana says:

:wink2: Awesome Video I absolutely loved it because Anakin is such a powerful character and not just in the force. The Only thing is how did you get clips from episode III? Sorry Im new at this get clips before a videos on dvd thing. O well it was good anyhow. thanks for making it!:love:

Ziana, feel free to email me with any technical questions ;) I’d be more than happy to point you in the right direction. I agree about Anakin being a powerful character. It’s funny how my perception of the saga has changed over the years. My entire childhood was spent thinking it was all about Luke, then Obi-Wan, and now I see that Obi-Wan is the heart of the saga, but it’s truly Anakin’s story.

9. courtney says:

:wink::love: i love this video! me and my mom have always thought this song fit anakin’s character perfectly. GOOD VIDEO!!