Star Wars EP III-Giving In

Star Wars EP III-Giving In

5/30/2005 -Star Wars Vids 14

Music: Giving In

Music by: Adema

Runtime: 4:47 Size: 17.6 MB

This is an Anakin/Palpatine vid showing how Anakin gives in to Palpatine’s wishes. The picture and encoding quality is much lower than you would expect from ZeroMuch, but it’s still watchable ;)

1. Depi says:

:clap:BRILLIANT! I totally enjoy it. I’m also a vidder but i never made a SW. I was waiting for the release of the third one BUT i totally need your help.I downloaded the movie with a timer onscreen.Where did you find your copy? Can you tell me PLEASEEE? Thank you:love:

Thanks, Depi! I got it the same place as you, only a different file ;) Look around and I’m pretty sure you’ll find it :wink:

3. Ashley says:

You know i always like your vids:nod:
    Good job hon!

You are so definitely biased. :love:

5. Ashley says:

LoL…na not really..i just like seeing anakin..:wink2:

6. Ashley says:

but seriously you do a great job on your vids:nod:

7. I watched this vid a few days ago, I love it! I’m listening to the song right now and I can only think of your vid! I’ll have to watch your latest vid when I get home :)

Thanks, chickies! Steph! It’s good to see you around here again! Thanks for thinking of my vids. :razz:

9. This Random Person says:

I’ve downloaded this video three times, and every time I try to open the zip folder, it tells me that the file is corrupted. :cry: I don’t know it there’s something wrong on my end of the connection or it there’s something wrong on yours. Either way, I thought you should know.
    It looks like a really cool video, I really want to watch it!

Aw, shoot. I’ve downloaded it on a few computers and had many comments here and on SW_FanVids, so it works “most” of the time. On my computer at work, no go. I tried quite a few times. What platform are you using? Is it an older computer? If you’re really interested, I will upload the .wmv version (unzipped) and email you the link :wink2:

11. This Random Person says:

Wow! That was a really fast response! :)
    My platform? I’m using earthlink, it’s dial-up. The computer is a Dell and came with windows XP installed on it. (I’m sorry I can’t give you more information, my knowledge is limited to surfing the web.)
    That would be fantastic! My email is cryptorchildoflegion @ yahoo.com

You have mail :wink2: I just happen to be up WAY before I need to be for work. :oops:

13. Adarra says:

I seriously love all your videos I have seen! This one, is probably one of my favorites bc the song really goes with how he turned. And you made some video magic and its BRILLIANT!!!
    I am a vidder and I have made a SW video but I havent got my site up to be posting my vids up just yet.
    I must kindly ask you… “Where did you get Episode 3 clips from?!” I would like to know if you didn’t mind and if you need an email, I will be more than happy to give you one. If you don’t want to tell me, thats fine… I was curious!!!
    Thanks and again Awesome video(s)!!!!!!

Thanks for your very kind comments, Adarra! Send me an email at
    jenn @ zeromuch.com and I’ll send you info about the clips :wink: