Star Wars EP III–Burn

Star Wars EP III–Burn

6/5/2005 -Star Wars Vids 8

Music: Burn

Music by: Nine Inch Nails

Runtime: 4:05 Size: 12.9 MB

This is a purely gratuitous fighting vid. It’s about Anakin, of course, and it’s basically a vid showing his frustration with the Jedi.

1. Becca says:

Good job, you are pretty talented with making music videos! You should make a Padme/Anakin music video with the “Last Breath” song by Evanescence! That would be cool! I also loved your other videos, I practically called in my whole family to watch those!!!

2. amanda says:

Very good video I thought it was very good…I really like the song “Incomplete” that was totally cool…you should do a video with Anakin and Padme with the song “Collide” by Howie Day that would be good
    :nod::lol::vamp::vamp::razz:

Thanks, gals! I’m thinking about the requests…and thinking that you guys could make ’em, I mean if you wanted to. :wink2: I’d be glad to help you out if you want. Just let me know! The more the merrier. :nod:

4. Betsy says:

Hey, great video. I’ve been making videos for a while but I’m not that good yet. I love the darker side of Anakin. He just seems more himself when he’s evil. It was really great Many thanks

Thanks, Betsy…I hope you got my email. Did you find what you were looking for?

6. jay jay says:

:clap::clap:wow!!!!!!! i love this video!!!!!!!!!! you’re so talented!!!!!!!!! i love its music and the scene from the films are pratically my favourites!!!!!!!..i’m an italian girl so i’m sorry for my english eheh…..by the way i thing you should keep on doing music videos about Anakin! he’s so hot!!!:thud: thank you for doing vids! you’re great!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks, jay jay! I’m glad you liked it…and yes, Anakin is so very hot! :smoke:

8. nana says:

dios q fuerte sta ese pendejo