Star Wars EP III–Fix You

Star Wars EP III–Fix You

6/15/2005 -Star Wars Vids 10

Music: Fix You

Music by: Coldplay

Runtime: 4:58 Size: 16.2 MB

This is not the version shown on Cinemax. Please search YouTube or their site for their version. This one was made in June 2005.

This vid made itself, really. I’m going to re-edit it the day the RotS DVD comes out, just because I was really limited by poor pic quality. I’m seriously loving this vid and I hope fans of Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon will like it.

1. Betsy says:

Great vid, I almost cried for Obi-Wan. I think I’m in love with him. I’m trying to make a vid myself, do you know where I can find ep 3 clips? I couldn’t find your email to ask, and figured since your work is so good that you might be able to help me. Bets

Hi, Betsy…thanks for your kind words. Actually, you did send me an email and I emailed you back with some ideas. :nod:

3. Caitlin says:

I love this! Perfect song for that video. I know nothing about making vids but the editing and everything seems perfect! :clap: I am so in love with Obi.

4. Sandra says:

Hello, I couldn’t find you e-mail address so I was hoping that you would respond to this comment. I would appreciate it if you give me some ‘advice’ on how to get a hold of certain ep3 footage. The quality is amazing. You videos are awesome and it’s difficult for me to find really good ones these days. :nod:

As always, the only way to really get great footage is to buy the DVD when it’s released. :wink2: SW_Vids has had many threads on the topic and some of the clips offered by members are really good. My source is long gone, shut down by TPTB.

6. Culf says:

Wonderful video! (And I’ve seen my share of videos, I should know!) I especially loved the beginning. I was close to tears when Qui-Gon died. It was so beautiful and so sad. It matched the lyrics perfectly! Brilliant job!

Thanks, Culf. I can’t wait to re-edit this one when the DVD comes out. I’m hoping I can match the ending to the beginning a bit more. :wink2:

8. ZMistress says:

Very moving and incredibly beautiful vid. I had tears in my eyes and certainly not every vid manages to do that to me. The song was a great choice and especially Qui-Gon’s end was very well portrayed. The only thing I would have preferred is if you had showed that ending of Ep VI (the “ghost scene”) at the end of the video. IMO that would have matched the last “lights will guide you home” well – making it more of a happy end (I’m such a sucker for happy ends). But the sad way you end your vid isn’t bad either.
    Love the vid very much!