Time Is Running Out

Time Is Running Out

10/11/2005 Lost Vids 14

Music: Time Is Running OutADA

Music by: Muse

Runtime: 4:03 Size: 21.9MB

This vid uses footage from Season 2 Eps 1-3. Could be spoilery for “the hatch” which is what the vid is really all about.

1. Matt says:

Oooooo, spooky and dark and mysterious. Great vid to get ‘Lost’ with :lol:

Glad to see another vid, boootiful job as always :D :wink:

2. indiecowboy says:

Cool! Loved the transitional part with the film canister opening and then how everyone seemed to be watching the clock. Well done.:clap:

Aww, thanks, guys! :love: Your corniness just makes me love you even more. :lol: Yay for creepy countdowns. :cool:

4. yues woman says:

*cries* I cant download it because here in Australia we dont get the new series until next Febuary!! Ah well…I guess I’ll just have to go back and watch all of your other videos over again :wink2:

Oh no! I hate that you have to wait that long. :mad: The vid would be spoilery, so yes, don’t watch. :wink2:

6. Marie says:

Cool video! Talk about a perfect song for Locke. :smile: I was a bit bummed about Lost over the summer but the new season has been really exciting. :nod: Let the epic Locke/Jack battle commence.

7. Brian says:

Very cool video! Hey Zeromuch, what do you use to get these comments on your page? Is it a combination of PHP and MySQL? Something else? Thanks.

Hey there, Brian. You can call me Jenn :wink2: The whole site is powered by WordPress, which is primarily a blogging tool. It does indeed use php and only one MySQL database, so it’s as simple as can be. There are tons of plugins and a great support community. If you’re interested and need more info, just let me know. :nod:

Ooh, thanks, Marie! I just love Locke and the whole Jack/Locke dynamic. I like the slow-burn feel of this season, but I’ll bet we get some things that will make our heads spin. :nod:

10. Brian says:

Thanks for the info Jen. How well does WordPress work with CSS and XHTML? Can you still have full customization over how your site looks and get the convenience of these dynamic comments? It looks like your site does a great job of it but I want to make sure. I basically want to be able to have these kinds of comments but I don’t want to have to learn PHP and MySQL from scratch.

Brian, WordPress relies on CSS and takes care of the XHTML on it’s own. When I started with WP, it was for the comments. :wink: I was using Blogger, and iframe, and an external comment script. I had no idea what php or databases were. In less than a week, I had converted my site to WP only. It was that easy. WP does all of the work and then you choose a “theme” or design your own (which isn’t hard). For another example of WP, you can visit my personal site at JennMiller.com and see another use of WP or visit WordPress.org and check some of the usernames in the Support Forum.

12. Anonymous says:

:wink:

13. TreeFrog says:

Terrific Blog you have. Peace Out.
    TreeFrog

14. JiggyWittit says:

Kewl blog you got goin on up here.
    Peace, JiggyWittit