Lonely Day

Lonely Day

2/10/2006 Stargate: Atlantis Vids 13

Music: Lonely Day

Music by: System Of A Down

Runtime: 2:55 Size:15.7 MB

sgfaronon.jpg

This vid uses footage from all of Season 2, but I don’t think there are any spoilers.

The song may take a little getting used to, but I’m really quite happy with this vid. I know there are a lot of great action vids with Ronon Dex, but I wanted to make something a little deeper and angstier. Oh, and the puddle jumper sound at the end? Totally part of the song…I took it as a sign :wink2:

1. Crystal says:

:clap: very very very well done send me more if you got ne! love it! :wink:

Thanks, Crystal. I don’t have any other Ronon vids yet, but I’m thinking of making some. :wink2:

3. Crystal says:

:clap: yay cant wait to see them! hope its soon! :thud:

4. Oooh, nice Ronon vid. I’ve only seen a couple Ronon vids, but I think this is the first one I actually liked lol. I’ve been actually planning on making a Ronon vid. Hope you make more :D

Thanks, MM! I also wanted you to know that I am in absolute :love: with WWYS and rec’d it with wild abandon on Fanvid-Recs.com! :wink: :clap:

6. Sekhmet says:

:clap: Love the Vid!!!! Hope that you make some more Ronon Vids in the future!!! Excellent Job!!! :wink:

7. Really? You recced it? *looks*

That is so cool!

I am personally really proud of that vid. I sent it off for this music video contest at the Battlestar Atlantia convention that was in German at the end of January, and it got fourth place in the Atlantis category :D

Thanks! :D

8. jack says:

LOVE IT!!!!! :love: good job, the best vid of ronon i’ve seen :wink:

9. Crystal says:

:roll: so is there another one coming soon? :?: :love:

Thanks! I’ll have to find a song I like, but I’ll be on the lookout for Ronon songs. :wink2:

11. Crystal says:

i think you should use a korn song:wink2:

12. Melissa says:

Wow! Awesome vid! I haven’t even seen the show yet, but didn’t need to ’cause that was so well edited. Now I can’t wait to watch SGA, all thanks to you and your mood icons. :razz:

13. Katie says:

That was great, I love Ronon’s character but it’s hard to find a few good vid’s that do him justice. The puddlejumper at the end had me going :eek: because that is in the song, which can only mean it was made for the character. Well done!